Monday, August 02, 2010

Hot

All three weather services that I use agree that the outside air temps are over 100 F. It's hotter than a whatchacallit out there. I got outside early today and mowed the lawn. After a week in Tennessee, the yard needed a trim. Then I piddled around cleaning out old boxes that I've been carrying around for twenty years. Fifty pounds of paperwork and old files was reduced to a single pound of paper that I might have need of in the future. For this afternoon I'm going to surf the web for a little while, then take a nap.

Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noon-day sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love those days when you get so much accomplished! I hope you napped well because I know from last week you were out of practice. :) Franniedez