Friday, August 27, 2010

Harry Reid Endorsement

It looks like the NRA is withdrawing its endorsement of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada.
After careful consideration, the NRA-PVF announced today that it will not be endorsing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid for re-election in the 2010 U.S. Senate race in Nevada.
Oooh! Snap!

I guess that Harry pissed them off when he supported the Kagan nomination for the US Supreme Court.

Harry Reid and Sharron Angle remain locked in a tight race. It appears that many voters will be holding their noses because they like neither Reid nor Angle.

Hell, I know the way they feel. I like neither Vitter nor Melancon, yet that's what the polls are saying will be my choice.

Tomorrow morning is the primary election for US Congressional seats. As a Republican voter, I'm pulling the lever for Todd Slavant for US 5th district, and Chet Traylor for US Senate.

I've got to vote my conscience and Vitter seems to be a sleaze. He's been good for Louisiana, but his "great sin" doesn't make sense when you run on a family values ticket.

Hat tip; Say Uncle.

1 comment:

J said...

Traylor is less a sleeze than Vitter? Not.