Monday, March 23, 2009

Dog Blogging

We've got a dog. A Shih Tzu named Beau. Shih Tzu's are long haired dogs, bred in China, descended from the Gobi Desert Kitchen Midden Dog. And Beau is a kitchen dog. He hunts anything that's dropped on the floor.

He's a long-hair and yesterday Milady decided to give him a clipping. After a long winter and a luxurious winter coat, he certainly looks like a sad little dog today.



Here's a side shot.



With that long-haired head and close-clipped body, he looks like he's front-heavy.

I bet he's a lot cooler, and when we take walks, it'll be easier to get the cockleburs out of his coat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who cuts their dog's hair at home...Dave just wants me to keep his clipper and the dog's clippers apart! For some reason, he doesn't want me cutting his hair with the clipper I've used the trim the hair off the "back/bottom" of the dog...go figure! :)
Franniedez