Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogroll Cleanup

My blogroll hasn't changed much in the last couple of years, because I'm lazy and because I read the blogs I have listed there.

One recent addition, and one change. First the change.

My daugher-in-law, Melissa, has a family and archaeology blog over at Rediscovering Florida. She is originally a Florida Gator and currently works for the City of St. Augustine. She captured my son a few years ago and after he graduated they took my grandson to the Sunshine State. He's a manager at a Big Lots and she's got a cool job digging in the dirt. Go over and give her a read.

The new link on the blogroll is Mike Vanderboegh who writes at Sipsey Street Irregulars. I've never met Mike, but in a lot of ways, I've come to learn that we're on the same side of the barricades. He hasn't been blogging long, but he's stirred up some crap. And, he's finishing a book that should be finished soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Shooting with Hobie link is dead.

Pawpaw said...

Thanks, the Shooting with Hobie link is fixed.