Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sex and Blogger

I check my referral logs fairly frequently. It gives me a good idea who is sending traffic to this piddly little blog. After my Sex-offender post yesterday I noticed that I was getting referrals from Blogger Search from places like Dubai, Sudan, Singapore and Poland.

Folks were searching Blogger for the word sex. They came to me because I had used the word. My sitemeter is open, and anyone who can click on the Sitemeter icon on the bottom of the right-hand column can check my stats. My traffic here isn't burning up the world. I sometimes laughingly refer to my dozen consistent readers, and there is a lot of truth to that.

There must be some blogs in Blogspot that specialize in Blogging about sex. I've never bothered to check.

Anyway, welcome all you readers who come to me via Blogger Search. Hope you're not too disappointed. I've used the word sex five times in this post, and there is no telling how it will affect the stats.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is too funny! I just wrote about search terms to find my blog and how I didn't know how they got there!

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

That is too funny! You wouldn't BELIEVE the kind of queries that bring people to my blog. I should blog about that sometime. People are just so funny.