Monday, October 31, 2005

Damn!

I was just over at Leverguns, cruising the forum, and I remembered a conversation I had with my local pawnshop counterman the other day. I was in there looking at the rack and he mentioned three times that he had a good levergun in .44 magnum.

I'm not really in the market for a .44 mag levergun, but he did mention it three times, and he is pretty aware of what I look for in a used gun. Good mechanical condition and priced below $150.00. It might be a pre-64 in 90% condition for $75.00. Doesn't hurt to dream, does it?

I really need to go by there tomorrow afternoon after work. I guess I should look at it. I don't have any guns right now in that caliber, but I do have reloading dies and a bunch of brass for it.

Wouldn't hurt to look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Marlin 94, fun to shoot and pretty potent out of thelonger barrel. Won't be super accurate but certaintly minute of hog/bear/deer.