Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Pray for Israel

 Like everyone else, I've been hearing news coming out of Israel in their continuing conflict with Hamas. I'm hearing that Hamas acticely murdered children, not as collateral damage, but as targets.

Hamas should be wiped from the earth, consigned to the dustbin of history, along with Pol Pot, Hitler, and Stalin.  They should be actively hunted  and slain as human vermin.

I understand military necessity. I understand that sometimes innocent civilians are caught in the crossfire. There is no military necessity to actively target children.


3 comments:

Javahead said...

I would extend that to any "journalist" in company with Hamas in the field or identified as uncritically spreading their claims. They've chosen a side - let them die with it.

Anonymous said...

I think you spelled "pay" wrong!

Anonymous said...

I am disturbed at the number of cabal conspiracy enthusiasts who are ostensibly conservative who believe that the "evil" Jews have made up all of the details of the massacre.