Friday, April 17, 2020

Louisiana Covid Update

Today's numbers, according to the Louisiana Dept of Health
Total cases today, 23.118, that is 586 more than yesterday.
Fatality count is 1213.  that's 57 of our neighbors lost.
Hospital census is 1868,  That is 46 less than yesterday.

My home parish of Rapides is reporting 196 cases.

Belle and I left during the pre-dawn hours to drive to Jena and chick on her invalid mother.  She's doing fine.  We stayed there till 1:00 and headed home.  There is a great gun shop in Jena, and I wanted to prowl the racks, but they were closed today.  The sign in the window said that they were closing on Fridays until the Covid debacle is over.

2 comments:

robert orians said...

Hardly any cases here in the rural hills of the Buckeye . Most cases in the big cities . I think the wife and I had it in late February . Rough week but I been through worse and I'm a smoker . The wife fevered through one night and woke up mo betta in the morning .

Old NFO said...

Glad the trip went well. We've got 56 cases and one death in the county up here.