Saturday, April 25, 2020

Indulgence

A couple of weeks ago, grandson Lucas was eating lunch with us, the standard Sunday dinner.  I had made an apple pie for dessert.  Nothing to it, easy-peasy.


After Lucas had hammered his piece of pie, he asked me if I knew anything about chocolate pie.  I allowed as how I did not, but I'd think on it.  Over the past days I've been cogitating about an easy, no-bake chocolate pie, and I think I mght have it.  Someone else may have already discovered this recipe, but great minds think alike.

PawPaw's Chocolate Pie

Ingredients:
1 can 14 oz, sweetened condensed milk
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 tub, 8 oz whipped topping (think Cool-Whip)
1 pre-made graham cracker pie shell.  I chose chocolate.

Prep.
Mix the pudding and the condensed milk in a large bowl.
Add whipped topping and mix thoroughly
Put mixture in pie shell.
Put it in the freezer till tomorrow.
Makes one pie.


If that doesn't suit him, he can come up with his own recipe.  It's not like I indulge him or anything.

No comments: