Friday, April 03, 2020

Covid Update

The Texas Covid dashboard is here.  I found it this morning ust out of perverse curiosity.  I shows about what I thought I'd find.  Most of the infection is centered around the metro areas and the main travel routes.

Governor Abbot has issued an order that any traveler from Louisiana must self-quarantine for 14 days in Texas.  I don't blame him, he's trying to keep his state as safe as he can, and big ol' Texas has abut half as many cases as much smaller Louisiana.

Mississippi is reporting only about 1200 cases as of this time.

I can't find an Arkansas dashboard, but it seems that they're reporting something over 600 cases right now.

As for me, I"m still reloading cowboy ammo.  I find that I can load about a thousand cases a day, until my thumb gives out.  I have a total of 1500 cases left to oad, and I'm about to go to the shop and get started.  It give me something to do.

1 comment:

mostly cajun said...

Louisiana's got New Orleans, our very own disease-ridden Third-World hellhole, and we had Mardi Gras to help get the pot boiling.