Sunday, May 05, 2019

Meeting and Greeting

Belle ad I have been invited to the Belgian-American Club today for their annual festival.  Honestly, until a couple o weeks ago, I didn't know that the club existed, but Louisiana, like most of America, is a melting pot of various immigrant groups that came over to make a better life.

We're taking a few campaign materials.  I don't have many contacts that I an aware of in that part of the parish, and this will be a good time to do a little networking, and make some inroads.  We're looking forward to having a good time.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Go forth and do good!

JayNola said...

Mussels and pomme frites?!?

Pawpaw said...

No, actually, burgers and hot dogs. We didn't stay for lunch, they were running behind, and I had talked to everyone there (less than 20 people). So, we made our excuses and went to a new Oriental place we hadn't tried yet.