Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Lunch

Now that I'm retired, I can eat better than I was able to when I was working.  Boo on fast food!  And, since I'm spending time in the shop, and have a kitchen there, it's easy to put something on the stove and give it a stir while I'm tinkering ad planning.  Yes, I'm campaigning or Sheriff, and intend to run a viable race, but there is lots to do in the campaign headquarters, which is also the shop.

Today, it was crook-neck squash and onions, smothered in a little vegetable oil, with salt, pepper, and a dash of garlic powder.

Nothing wrong with that at all. No bread, no meat, just squash and onions.  After washing dishes and wiping the counter, I heard something in the driveway.


Two of the home flock were in the driveway, and had a gosling between them.

No comments: