Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Meatless Revolution

Meatless revolution?  I think not.  As it turns out, vegetarians account for about 5% of the US population, ad vegans are about 1%.  But, Chick-fil-A is exploring meatless options.
Say it ain’t so, Joe! Or Dan, actually. (As in Dan Cathy, CEO of Chick-fil-A.) The company is reportedly in the midst of developing more vegan options on their menu. But they’re not just talking about salads and side dishes here. Some thought is being given to offering “meatless chicken.” Which, last time I checked, means it’s not actually chicken. 
Chick-fil-A has a great business model, and they've done really well with one product.  Chicken.  I've eaten at their restaurants, and it's pretty good, though I don't make an effort to get across town.  If I'm over there and peckish, I might pick up a bite.  However, I know people who are very loyal and truly crave their sandwiches.

But, whatever, it's their business.  And as I've heard it said;  "Get woke, Go broke.

No comments: