What do we know so far?
- He was a Muslim
- He called 911 during the attack and swore allegiance to ISIS.
- He was racist and homophobic.
- Shortly after the massacre, ISIS claimed responsibility.
- Obama spent more time talking about guns than terror.
- The ACLU says it is the Christians fault.
- The Obama administration is in denial.
Denial is a powerful part of mourning, and both the Obama administration and the liberal American press are in full denial this morning. This wasn't about the rifle, this was about Islamic jihad, come to Americas shores.
Never let anyone tell you that the left isn't out to take your guns.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have firearms to clean and errands to run.