Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Noreen BN36 (AR in .30-06)

If I were in the market for another AR platform rifle, I'd be hard-pressed not to order one of these.  From the Firearm Blog:
The he local gunshot had it for sale for only $1,549.95. Noreen has them on their website for $1700. They have an assortment of barrel lengths and accessories to customize your .30-06 AR if you want one.
The website is here.

And, of course, the obligatory YouTube video.



All I could think of was "Here, piggy, piggy, piggy!"

This thing would make Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer cry.  I love it.

2 comments:

Ed Jones said...

Hot, you bet it's hot. LOL.

Unknown said...

I do not have a .30 caliber AR platform rifle...and I think I just fell in love. Especially since it is the same caliber as my big game rifle.