Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chicken Salad

One the way home today I started jonesing for a chicken salad, so when I passed by the grocers I stopped and picked up the fixin's.  When I got home I did the chopping and put it all together.

Ingredients.
One rotisserated chicken
Half an onion
Two eggs, hard-boiled
4T Hellman's Light mayonnaise

Prep.
Peel that chicken from the bone.  Chop the meat.
Peel the shell off those eggs.  Chop the eggs.
Peel the husk off that onion.  Chop that onion.
Dump everything in a bowl, add the mayo.
Stir.
Salt and pepper to taste.

When I was at the store, I also picked up a loaf of fresh whole-wheat bread, and a box of whole-wheat Ritz crackers.  And a bag of Lay's potato chips.

Chicken salad and chips.  It's what's for supper.

Now, I declare Happy Hour.  I think I'll sit near a window and watch it rain.

No comments: