Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hospitals

If any of you remember my hospital posts, you know that I hate them. Hate them.

Yet, yesterday, the doctor put Milady in the hospital with a collapsed lung. SO, I'm home long enough to wash some uniforms, then I'm heading back to the hospital. No, it's not life-threatening and she's going to be okay, if the hospital doesn't kill her.

Hate them.

For the next couple of days, I'll be distracted, so if y'all get bored, find your Congress critter's website and email them about any-damned-thing. Be outraged. Give 'em hell.

8 comments:

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

My god, pop. Tell momma I love her and she's got my prayers.

Jester said...

Best wishes to you and the Lady Pawpaw.

J said...

Pawpaw, you were like a light in the darkness when you visited me during my long hospital stay. In case I didn't thank you then, I THANK YOU NOW!

Anonymous said...

Dennis, if you'll need anything please call me. Know that you and your family are in our thought and prayers. David

Bob S. said...

Thoughts and prayers to your family

Bob@thenest said...

Several times in last few years with hospitals -- got to have someone protect you from them. Hope she does well.

My Congresscritter got an ear full 2 days ago.

Melissa said...

Lots of love and good wishes to Mom!

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers for Milady Paw...