Thursday, November 18, 2010

Conversation with my boss

Talking with my principal today, who is a very attractive 30-something woman.

She: "We're flying out on Sunday morning, heading to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with my brother."

Me: "Cool! You might get to experience those new scanners, or maybe even the new TSA pat-down."

She: "Oh, Gawd, yeah. I've been reading about those. It might get violent."

Me: "Hey, bring me one of those scanner photos, will you?"

She looked at me like I had dog poo on my shoulder and walked into the building. Oh, well, you win some and you lose some.

In other news, I'm here for an hour to let the dog do his business, which seems to consist of sitting at the back door and whining. Thence to the hospital, then back to the high school for a soccer game. Oh, joy!

3 comments:

Termite said...

PawPaw said:
"Hey, bring me one of those scanner photos, will you?"

She looked at me like I had dog poo on my shoulder and walked into the building. Oh, well, you win some and you lose some.


I guess she's not an exhibitionist. LOL

be603 said...

...but, but, but, you're her Security, no?

Windy Wilson said...

I would pay money to get a small child to shout, "Mom, he's touching me in my private place!" during the pat-down.