Wednesday, January 10, 2024

The Mule Lives Again!!!

Back when I was a resource officer, I bought a Kawasaki Mule.  To use for hunting, and to use when I was working ball games and other events where I had to cover terrain quickly.  After you've made twenty laps around a football stadium on a Friday night, having a motor is definitely an advantage.

One of the things I did to the Mule was to put a light bar on it.  Belle gave it to me for an anniversary gift, and from what I have learned, one of her reprobate friends found it in a dumpster.  Whatever.  I installed it and used it.   I have led several homecoming parades with that Mule.

When I retired, and quit deer hunting, that poor old Mule sat forlorn in the driveway.  My elder son is living on family property and asked me about it.  He could use it to maintain the place.  I told him that if he wanted it, dreg it off.


It's running again, hooray!  He can use it on the property, and his grandkids will get a kick out of it.  I'm glad that it's not rusting down in my driveway Equipment deserves to be used, and I feel like he will use it.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Nicely done!