Monday, January 08, 2024

Monday Rain

 I started the week running errands, as per usual.  Under a rainy sky.  It's just scattered showers right now, but the weather-weenies are predicting aw-shit-hunker-down weather before the day is out. We'll see what happens.

One of the errands was to the pharmacy, who reminded me that it is January, and my deductible reset.  That put a whapping on my bank book. Less disposable income this month. The medicine is supposed to mitigate my risk of stroke or heart attack, but the pharmacist damn near gave me one when she told me the total.

I learned two interesting facts this morning.  One, the normal adult human swallows one cup of snot each day.  Second, 28% of the rockets fried by Hamas malfunction and land on Palestinians in the Gaza strip.

Those are just interesting facts.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, it sucks until the deductible is met... And we're going to see screwy weather for the next couple of months... sigh