Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Questions

 Some questions in comments.

KurtP asks:

Do people even play Cribbage anymore?

One of the YouTube channels I watch is Smarter Every Day.  This guy got to take a ride on a US submarine, and he reported that among other things, sailors play a great deal of cribbage. 

Paul asks:

How do you feel about partnering with an ammo sponsor?

I've done that in the past, and I'd feel great about it. My email address is in the About Me section in the right sidebar. 


1 comment:

Robert said...

"among other things, sailors play a great deal of cribbage"

Y'all's tax dollars are what enabled me to learn to play cribbage while on (not under) the high seas. The bubbleheads say there are two kinds of Naval vessels: submarines and targets. Ha!

Smartereveryday rocks!