Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Irish Cream

It's my birthday, traditionally the opening salvo of the Christmas season, and it's the day I make my Irish Cream liqueur.  It's a recipe I've developed over the years.

Irish Cream

1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk. (Keep the can, it's your measuring cup.)
1 can Half & Half.
1 can Jameson Irish Whiskey
1 T Hershey's Chocolate syrup
1 T Local honey
1 T Vanilla extract

Mix thoroughly. Pour into a convenient bottle.  Refrigerate.

This stuff keeps in the fridge for a couple of months. You're welcome.

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nice! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Birthday. I have 4/5 recipes for different liquors. Best has been the Kahlua. Never goes bad when making it with everclear.

Steve Ronin said...

Happy belated birthday. Wonderful to see you're still filling the webs with common sense.

BobF said...

Just now finished making a batch. VERY nice!! Thank you. I feel another batch coming on soon.

Merry Christmas!

BobF said...

Wow, did I screw up. Second batch, out of Eagle brand. Had Carnation condensed milk on the shelf, so I used it. Should have known better. Big waste of a can of Jamesons!