Friday, June 14, 2019

Wholesale Politics

Busy day yesterday.  I cut a new campaign video.  It's amazing how much raw video it takes to make one two-minute campaign blurb.  Between shooting, cutting, re-doing the script and trying to make it look consistent, I figure it takes one hour for each minute of usable video.  I'm still not a pro, but I thin I'm getting the message out.



Yesterday evening, the good folks at the Deville/Buckeye Neighborhood Watch group invited all the candidates to a forum.  It wasn't a debate, but a forum to ask the candidates questions.  The local media covered it and you can watch the whole ting here.  It's an hour long, but you can skip ahead to about the 14:00 minute mark and watch my opening introduction.



Tonight, Belle and I are going to another event, one that is billed a purely social, but I'm sure that we'll indulge in a little retail politics.  Some like-minded folks are forming a dance club that will meet quarterly, and we're going to charter members; plank owners, if you will.  She has forbidden the white shirt tonight.  I took the white shirt and white hat as campaign gimmick, and white shirts are cheap.  I buy them by the stack at Wal-Mart.  And she's tired of looking at them.

I have to wear a little color tonight, but it's going to be a lot o fun.

1 comment:

juvat said...

I wish you the best of luck come October. We need "Good Guys" in office.