Tuesday, March 26, 2019

More on that Collusion thing

The media and the liberals (but I repeat myself) are all butt-hurt over the Mueller report.  From The Hill:
The breathless coverage amplified the sense that Trump and some of his family members would go down for crimes, yet in the end, Mueller reported that he found no evidence of a conspiracy.
Yet some of them want to keep digging.  Some congress-critters and media types are all "Well, we haven't seen the full report, and there might be something there that hasn't been fully explored.? or words to that effect. Yeah, right.  I'm no fan of Mueller, but he conducted an expensive, wide ranging investigation, and I'm sure that he left no stone unturned.  After millions of dollars, hundreds of witnesses, and thousands of pages of documents, he could find nothing that led him to believe he could successfully prosecute Trump, his family, or the campaign.

It's over, and all the butt-hurt in the world isn't going to change that.  Now, I'm seeing calls for healing and unity.  That's great and if the media and liberals (again, I repeat myself) want to get counseling and get on the Trump train, that's great.  We'd love to have you.  But, don't expect the rest of us to bend-over-backwards,  after you tried to bend us over forward.

No comments: