Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Aggravation

Left the house at 5:00 this morning for a health screening.  Not from the docs who worry about my various maladies, but from my employer, who provided my insurance. Don't get me wrong, I like my insurance, but my personal doc saw me last month and my cardiologist will see me next week.  Spending money on a health screening for me is redundant.  

But, I was ordered to go, so I went.  Just one more aggravation behind me.  With three duty days left (today, tomorrow, Thursday) I guess it's not so bad.  I'll turn in my gear on Friday and clear all my hand receipts.  

1 comment:

Old Grafton said...

Baggin' it in is bittersweet. The end of a great novel is similar, we want more, but, alas, end of story. BUT! The opportunity to write your OWN NEW story is before you!!