Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Shop Project - Phase 1 Complete.

For those of you who have been following the shop project, Phase 1 has been complete for a couple of months, and we're just about ready to move on to Phase 2.

So, I put together a little video (7 minutes) that will give you a walk-around inside the building.

I'm suing the new camera, learning all the ins-and-outs of video, along with editing and such.  I probably learned as much in the last two hours as I care to learn for a while.  Scripting is good and "winging" it is bad.  But, here goes.



For a first attempt, I'm satisfied with it.  I have a lot to learn.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Very nice! And a lot of work in the future!!! :-)

John in Philly said...

You did well.
If your camera accepts an external microphone, add a mic and get a wind screen for outside filming.
The best advice I got was to pan or zoom glacially slowly.

BobF said...

VERY nice to see the results of your work so far. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to film it. That is was practice with the new camera is just a bonus for you. Happy to see the donated items, too. Local support is a good thing no matter how you cut it.