Friday, May 18, 2018

New Camera

I took the camera to work today to play with it.  When you're carrying a little black camera in your hand, people tend to not notice it.  Most of these photos were in stealth mode.  They had no idea tht I was taking pictures, even as we were talking.


That's my buddy Steve.  He doesn't like his picture to be taken.   Once he told me that, it was Game On.


Another picture of Steve, with a photo of Mr. Metoyer.   These two are custodians where I work, and we generally have bullshit sessions every morning.


Here's the guy we call The Pastor, because he's .... well... a pastor.  Nice guy and one who I counsel with quite a bit.  His cell phone is a continual companion.


Derelict building across the street.  This place used to be a Studebaker dealership.


The bell tower of St. Francis Xavier cathedral, right behind where I work.  And, yeah, they play the bells frequently.

That's enough for now.  It's Friday night, and it's time for a drink.


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Looks pretty good! :-)