Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Rep Swalwell: Ban ARs, Prosecute Owners.

Rep Swalwell, a D from CA wants to ban AR rifles, have a buyback, and prosecute those owners who refuse to comply.  Yeah, seriously.

Tucker Carlson takes him to task over his plan.  T here's a great back-and-forth when Tucker asks him why his bodyguards should have better weapons than the general American populace.  Swalwell thinks it's a ridiculous argument, of course.



Swalwell is an elitist twit, a fitting representative of the Democratic Party.

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

They can buy my ARs for 10k each. But I'm still keeping my M1A, my FALs, my AK and my Mini-14...and my Uzi and my Thompson and my Garands and my carbines and my SKSes...

Old NFO said...

Damn boating accident... sigh... :-)

Jonathan H said...

Have you seen this? A realistic numbers based argument on why gun confiscation won't work: https://survivalblog.com/mathematics-countering-tyranny/

JimB said...

This may work in California it will get him shot in Texas and laughed at in the rest of the country