Sunday, September 17, 2017

Wow! Weather

I pretty much took off  Friday afternoon when I left work.  Belle and I have been wide=open ever since.  Haven't had time to look at the internets.

Get up this morning, drinking coffee, and look to see what the Hurricane season looks like.  Just Wow!  Three named systems out there, chugging along.

Jose is still ding his thing  out in the Atlantic.  He's not much of a threat, but he will bring wind and surf to the eastern seaboard.


Then there is Marie, who is following a suspicious track.  She bears watching over the next several days.  Those of you who remember current events might recall that Hurricane Irma followed this track closely before she savaged Florida earlier  this week.



Lastly, there's a system that they're calling Lee.  He's off to the east of Marie, but also bears watching.


Today is going to be another busy day, and when I finish this coffee, I have to get cranking.  But,, the 2017 hurricane season is far from over.  Y'all have a great Sunday and I'll be checking in from time to time.

No comments: