Saturday, August 24, 2013

Palate Cleansing

Surfing around on a Saturday morning, I went to Oleg Volk's site.  Oleg is a photographer of  merit and a gun blogger.  Some of his photos and posters have been very influential in the various debates we've had over the past decade.

This morning in my surfing, I come across a photo of a young lady with a southpaw Ruger Model 77 in .223.  In the caption, Oleg explains that she's making head shots at 150 yards with 55 grain ball ammo.  Come the zombie apocalypse, I want her on my side.  If I'm reading Oleg's post correctly, the young lady is only 12 years old.

Good form, good rifle, wonderful photograph.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

True that!!!

Gerry Nygaard said...

There's something about a pre-teen of either gender properly shooting a rifle that just plain warms the cockles of my heart.