Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's a Dog Eat Dog World

Everyone is having a lot of fun with the dog stories. Both the Romney camp and the Obama camp are enthralled. Patterico joins in with a couple of posts:
So a while back, Mitt Romney put the family dog in a crate on the roof of his car and went on a family vacation.

So a while back, Barack Obama ate a dog.
This one on Condi Rice for VEEP.
I don’t know. Her positions on a lot of issues are unknown to me. There is one thing I know I don’t like . . . I don’t like the suggestions that she voted for Obama.

But at least she never ate a dog.
It gives a whole new meaning to this old song from Patti Page:



Or, we could take a lesson from the movie The Patriot



Either way, I'm having a lot of fun with this. The Dawg, however, is not at all amused.


He doesn't like all this talk about eating dogs.

No comments: