Thursday, July 28, 2011

All 53 Democrats

I understand that all 53 Democrats have signed a letter, telling Speaker John Boehner that his bill won't pass. Well, good for them.

I just wrote my Democratic Senator a letter, telling her that she'd better get her head out of her butt and support the plan that's on the table. The House has passed two plans now, and I don't see anything coming from the Senate or the President.

The House has performed admirably. The Senate is the stalking horse in this process and they have nothing reasonable to add to the debate. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan next week, and the House has given them two good plans.

If I were John Boehner, I'd tell Harry Reid that he's going to have to pass the bill to see what's in it. I'm truly pissed at Mary Landrieu. She's acting like a twit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm truly pissed at Mary Landrieu. She's acting like a twit."

As far as I can see, it isn't an act.