Thursday, June 11, 2009

Referrals

I check my referral logs fairly regularly, a couple of times a week. You can do the same thing by clicking on the Sitemeter logo on the bottom of the right sidebar.

It helps me to see what people are reading and what search engines are finding my little blog. Not that it matters to anyone but me. I work this blog for my amusement and only for my amusement; I don't make any money from it and don't intend to.

Back in October 2006, I made a blog entry about chugging in a ground rod for the pool house project. People are still referring to that post. That simply amazes me.

This little blog gets about 225 hits per day, not a lot by any standard. The most requested searches have to do with gunpowder, specifically surplus IMR 4895. Let me tell you guys something. It's gone. There won't be any more surplus 4895, not in the forseeable future.

The next two most requested pages talk about the Remington 870 (there's still lots of those out there) and Lee Liquid Alox. There's lots of Liquid Alox, too. I like the stuff and use it almost exclusively for cast bullet applications.

It's fun to see what people are looking for when they come to my blog. I hope my scribblings serve some small purpose. Regardless, I'll keep writing. Y'all keep coming.

No comments: