Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Would I Ever

 The conversation came up this weekend.  Would I ever vote for a black woman?  The answer is, yes I would.  When that woman's political philosophy, mental acuity, and moral values align with mine, I'd vote vor her.

Two examples come quickly to mind.  Condoleezza Rice and Candace Owens are examples of women that I would vote for..  Both of these women have political philosophies that align with mine.  Intelligent, conservative, tough, and smart enough not to run for office, I think these ladies are great.

Would I vote for a black woman?  Sure, the right black woman.  The current pretender is not in either of their leagues.

1 comment:

Justin_O_Guy said...

IDK quite enough to be a Full throated supporter, but I remember really liking what I saw some time back when Winsome Sears was running for office. Has she changed? Mehhh, I dunno..