Friday, October 11, 2024

Still Here

 We're still here, not ignoring y'all.  This week has been beset with challenges around mu little acre.  Things that take a little planning, a little prep, and a little work, before the project swings into full force.  I have to get a big piece of equipment into the back yard and things needed to happen before that time.  Stuff moved, stuff mowed, stuff chain sawed.

Tomorrow morning early, the crew and equipment will arrive. The work should be done in several hours and we can move forward.  Luckily, the weather is supposed to be wonderful.  No chance of heat stroke.

At my advanced age and state of decrepitude,, I like to tell people that I can still do a full days work, it just takes me most of the week to get it done.  Y'all have a blessed weekend.

No comments: