Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Busy Tuesday

 The sun isn't up yet, and the laundry is on.  I have 200 rounds of revolver brass tumbling in the tumbler. I have an appointment at 9:00 to get new tires on the van. And, Belle reminds me that it is my turn to figure out what we're having for lunch.  Something quick and easy after I come back from the tire store.  And tasty, it has to be tasty.

I'm thinking salmon croquettes for lunch.  With french fries since the oil will be hot, and why not?

Then there is prep for this weekend's shoot.  The club is hosting a jackpot shoot on Saturday. We've invited other clubs, and we have to be prepared for the guests.  The ladies are plotting and planning for the lunch that we will serve.  I'm on the hook for two pork butts, cooked and pulled for Pulled Pork sandwiches. That is about as easy as it gets.

Stepping out on the back porch, I see that it is raining. Perfect. That's all I need.

I need to remember that we have a meeting at the church tonight.  Just another thing to think about on a rainy Tuesday.

No comments: