Thursday, March 21, 2024

15 Days

 I am reminded that it has been four years since we started that "15 Days To Slow The Spared" bullshit..I was at a shoot in Oklahoma when we got the news that schools in Louisiana had been cancelled for the remainder of the year.

A generation of school kids had their education stunted and they might never recover.

States across the Union explored a totalitarian form of government, some lesser, some greater.  In Louisiana, our Dem governor went totally authoritarian, killing business and personal freedom. The medical profession went totally berserk, suppressing alternative ideas and debate, to the detriment not only of treatments, but also the trust of the public.  The old Hippocratic caution of "First, do no harm" was cast to the winds. The medical profession probably killed as many as the disease.  We'll never know.

Businesses shuttered, lives lost, education hammered, all from what seems to have been a lab mistake, if not actually an evil plan from the CCP.  I believe in my heart that Fauci knew that it came from a lab, and did everything in his power to make sure that the truth was suppressed.  Because he funded it with US tax dollars.

I could go on in this vein for hours.  It's the cautionary tale from this decade.  Which reminds me, I need to pick up some ivermectin.

No comments: