Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thunderbumper Thursday

The Weather Weenies are calling for rain today, and that's okay with me.  The patio is finished, the smoker is under the roof, and if it rains, it rains.  PawPaw don't care, it's not going to affect anything I have to do today.

As a matter of fact, I think that today might be a good day to use the smoker.  To that end, I've been marinating some ribs in my rib rub.

That'll do just fine.  Milady is at work and I've finished my chores for the day.  Early this afternoon I'll put those on and let them smoke for several hours.  When she gets home this afternoon, we'll put on a can of beans and feast on baby back ribs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can o'beans? Waitaminute. This is one of the famous Backwoods Chefs and you don't make scratch beans?

Say it ain't so, PawPaw. If it IS so, tell me which can(s) you open so I can have the best beans available in a can.

Rivrdog