Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cooler Next Week?

Accuweather tells us that parts of the US are in line for a cold front next week, a larger bubble of cooler air moving down from Canada that should cool temps in the midwest and stall out over Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee, bringing rain, storms, and high humidity to my acre in central Louisiana.

Oh, joy.  The "S" in steamy is right over my acre.  Next week looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.  My saving grace is that the weather-weenies are wrong about half the time so we'll just have to wait and see what actually happens.

2 comments:

MSgt B said...

That Steamy appears to run right over Birmingham too.

Great.

Ryan said...

MORE HUMIDITY? Good grief. I can't walk to my car to grab a forgotten item or the garage for a tool without getting drenched in sweat NOW. At some point it seems like the air should not be able to hold any more water.