Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Heading Home

In another hour or so, we'll be heading home, pointing it south to return to our own bed and get ready to finish the week.  Hopefully, we're starting a large project tomorrow that will take me most of the month.  I'm going slow, pacing myself, and as long as I make progress every day I'll be happy.  More about that later.

Today we're driving, and our GPS is giving me a route that I've never used.  It tells me that this is the fastest route home, and I'm willing to take the chance.  I generally agree with the GPS, except on local routes where I know the roads, but this one is routing me through southern Arkansas.  However, I want to look at some new country and I don't think I've ever been in the southeast corner of Arkansas.  Today, just for giggles, I'm going to follow the GPS precisely, making the turns and lane changes that it gives me.

We'll see, but we should be home before the calendar turns over.

Beal Street, Memphis, Tennessee.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Doesn't look like it's changed much!