Friday, March 07, 2014

Friday Afternoon

Friday afternoon, and it's been another rollicking-good-time week at the schoolhouse.  The national politics have been interesting and if you've been following the news, you know that we won some and lost some this week, but I'm good with the way things are going.

When I got home, I learned that Milady has bought some ceramic tile from a friend, and that we're soon to pull the linoleum  from the bathrooms and re-do the floors in ceramic tile.  Interesting.  It is pretty tile, almost white with some very dim gold highlights.  She likes it, and that's all that matters.  One bonus to this deal is that her son is a flooring installer and lays tile as his craft.  He does it for a living.  Guess who's going to get paid for this job.

While I typed that last paragraph, Milady leaned over my shoulder and put a bourbon and coke on the counter.  Happy Hour has arrived, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy the afternoon.

1 comment:

Sdv1949 said...

Obviously, God is in His heaven and all is right with the world.

:)