Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Tenaha

If just half of this story is true, then the good folks in Tenaha, TX need a whole new police department.

Granted, this story is about a lawsuit and a lawsuit is only half of the story. The cops involved deserve to have their story heard, but if much of this story is true, the cops in that little town are shaking-down tourists.

As a cop for over 28 years I've assisted in the prosecution of five bad police officers. I happily put them all in prison. I detest a dirty cop with an unbridled passion.

Hat tip to Jeff, at Alphecca.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That is just bad... Sounds like I-10 between Lafayette and Lake Charles!

Anonymous said...

Reading about this kind of crap is why I stay in W.Washington.

It sounds to me as if the entire town gov't. in that piss-ant little hole needs to spend four to twelve in the Cross-Bar Hilton.

Gerry N.