Monday, November 10, 2014

Hot Damn!

Back in my younger days, I used to enjoy a shot of DeKuyper's Hot Damn! schnapps occasionally.  Around a fire in the woods, that liqueur put a little fire in your belly and the taste of cinnamon in your mouth.  Not bad at all.

With the fire pit installed, I mentioned to Milady that I used to enjoy a shot of Hot Damn! while sitting around a fire, and she told me "I like Hot Damn! too, during the winter."  So, today on the way home I stopped by the grocers ad picked up a bottle.

I've been hanging out with that woman since 2001 and I never knew she liked Hot Damn!  She never ceases to surprise me.  We may have to share a shot around the fire before long.  Not tonight though, I have to go back to work in about an hour.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hehehe... Enjoy! :-)