For the first time in 21 years, the old Ford F150 failed to fire when I twisted the key. It cranked over fine, but it would not start. It started two weeks ago when I needed to move it to mow Today, it failed to fire. We will have to figure that out. I don't run ethanol in this truck because it us used so infrequently. It hasn't been filled with ethanol for five years.
I find it amusing that folks are freaking out about those Flock cameras because of security and privacy concerns. Those same folks carry a cell phone with them everywhere, and if you think those things aren't collecting data, your naivete is surpassed only by your lack of situational awareness. Apple, Samsung, Motorola AT&T and Verizon all collect data. Why do you think that meta is building data centers everywhere?
A couple of years ago, I bought a smart garage door opener. It's real convenient. If you think it is not collecting data, then wake up and smell the biscuits. Likewise, your vehicle. If it is not old enough to have an ashtray, it is collecting data. If you want to go dark on data, dump you cell phone in the nearest creek, along with your computer, and drive a car that has a carburetor. Disconnect the cable and internet and watch an old TV that uses an antennae.
You can do it, but you'll be the only one. Flock cameras are the least of your worries.
1 comment:
Coil. Or coil pacs. Not sure which engine you have.
Post a Comment