I took my Honda to the dealer today to get it serviced. It's a 2020 Odyssey with ~60K miles. It needed an oil change and a tire rotation. when the dealer finished and we were settling up, she told me that my vehicle has two safety recalls. One for the rearview camera and one for an air bag. The only problem is that they don't have the parts for the recall.
For one of the recalls (I forget which) they will order the part and it will be in by next Tuesday, when we'll do the recall work. Thor the other, the dealer can only order one (1) per day, and they have thousands of customers on that list.
I recently realized that I had lost the appointment for my primary care doc. I called the office, but that was a no-go, so while I was in town today, I went to the doc's office to check. It's next month. While I was there, I registered a complaint on behalf of Belle's brother who is in the hospital. It seems that the coms lines between the hospital and the primary care doc are inop. No message traffic. One hand has no clue what the other is doing. That is the nature of medical practice today.
No comments:
Post a Comment