Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Physics Wins

 Physics wins, every time.

A FRT (Forced Reset Trigger) seems like a lot of fun, and I'm sure that they are.  An FRT simulates full-auto fire in a weapon that is perfectly legal to own and use. And it is dangerous,  simply because automatic weapons require a different mind-set than semiauto weapons.  Because physics wins, every time.

Colion breaks it down for you.  The whole video is worth watching because physics does not often lend itself to simplistic explanations.


I have been blessed in my life to shoot plenty of full auto weapons.  From the M3 to the M2 and everything between. And I know what happens when a bullet gets out of the range fan. You are responsible for every bullet you fire, from the time the bullet starts moving until it stops moving.

Have fun with these things, but please be careful. Because physics always wins.

No comments: