Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Tuesday Morning

 My daily check with the National Hurricane Center shows no cyclone activity is forecast for the next seven days.  I also check with Mr. Weatherman who gives us a more detailed view of the tropics.  Lots of rain, bt nothing to get worried about.

In yesterday's post, I talked about my AC units being mounted high in the wall.  Robert asked why they are mounted so high? That was a design choice.  I wanted them higher than a person's head, so that no one would knock their noggin walking down the side of the building.  Those units are also high enough off the ground to avoid vehicle or mower impacts.  Yeah, it's a pain in the butt when we have to change out a unit, but the rest of the time, they are basically out of harm's way.

This morning, Belle told me that she was hungry for catfish, and I happened to have a box of filets in the freezer.  Some are thawing mow and we'll have fried catfish for lunch. I saw some little shrimp in the freezer, too.  They are destined for hot oil as well.

No comments: