Saturday, September 12, 2020

The Tyrant Proclains

 I just read the Facebook post that our petty tyrant governor posted yesterday.  It's interesting, and I took a screen grab of it, in case he takes it down later.


That last line is the most outrageous thing I've ever seen a governor proclaim.  "I also want people to be realistic, as Phase 3 with some relatively minor modifications, is likely where we stay until a vaccine is widely available.

Really?  We stay in Phase 3 until a vaccine is available?  Suppose a vaccine is never available?  We're supposed to wear masks for the foreseeable future?

It is withing the legislature's power to end this.  With a simple maority of either house, the entire public health emergency can be over-ridden.  It's time to end this madness and let Louisiana breathe free.

3 comments:

DaveS said...

And with that, the stage is set for him to mandate vaccinations?

kamas716 said...

I wouldn't count on a viable, effective vaccine in my lifetime.

dogsledder said...

Bel is a girl's name.