Sunday, August 02, 2015

Sunday Family Shoot

Today after lunch, we shot wax bullets as we are apt to do.  I didn't take many pictures, because we had quite a crowd with ten shooters and various spectators.  I was busy running the range, finding earplugs and safety glasses and keeping everyone safe and armed.  Grandson Michael shot a personal best time today, breaking 0600 with a 0.596.  That was picture-worthy.


He's leaving for college in the middle of the month, and we probably won't see much of him until Christmas.  Still, it was good shooting with my eldest grandson.

This being the last Sunday of my vacation, I've got to put together a uniform, dust off my boots, and put a new battery in the alarm clock.  It gets one battery a year, at the start of the school year.  Old military types understand preventive maintenance and not waiting till a batter is dead before you change it.  PawPaw is going back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Don't envy you that. But that's great shooting on the grandson's part!