Friday, April 18, 2014

The Beer Locker

This morning, while running errands, I realized that the summer beers are out, and I wasn't sure of the state of my beer locker, so I stopped by the local purveyor and picked up a few items.

There''s some Tecate, and a couple of Dos XX, along with Boston Lager, Blue Moon, and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.  I'll have to pick up some Coors Light for those who enjoy such things.

The weather is still cool, and the water's too cool for swimming, but springtime will be here shortly. Life's too short to enjoy it without beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you take that blue moon and float a couple of scoops of orange sherbet and a quick shot of Grand Marnier or Cointreau in it, you'll have a delightful little refreshing drink that I believe Milady and Patty would find quite satisfying! :) (like a coke float but so much better!)
Frannie